Towards the end of 2021 we welcomed Kyle Anderson as our latest addition to the Pure Lubrication Engineering team.
Kyle already plays a big part in delivering our award-winning Lubrication Management programme at key customer sites and has quickly become an extremely knowledgeable and valuable member of the team.
Coming from a mechanical and commercial background, Kyle has all the attributes that enables him to provide a first-class, customer-focussed lubrication service and already has been receiving very positive feedback from our customers.
To delve a bit deeper and learn a little bit more about Kyle, we’ve put some questions to him and had fun reading the responses.
1. What three words would you use to describe your role?
Diverse, customer driven
2. What do you like most about your job?
The diversity of the role, and the team I have behind me.
3. What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
4. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
Sebastian Vettel, what a guy!
5. If you could write a book about your life, what would the title be and why?
A life of peace because I never have a second to do anything!!!
6. What’s a trip that changed you, and why?
My first holiday away from my parents, it was a lad’s holiday to Amsterdam
7. What’s the best advice you were ever given? Who was it from?
“Everything in life can be negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for you to rise. Wise words from a wise Grandad!!!!
8. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
Hard to pick, probably ones I get daily from the wife to be😂
9. What’s one song or artist that you’re embarrassed to admit you like?
It is only obvious that its going be ABBA.
10. If you could only have three apps on your smartphone, which would you pick?
Youtube, spotify and just eat.
Click here to read more about our Lubrication Management program.