Pure Machine Sentry
Experience What’s Possible
An effective asset management programme is an essential part of maximising performance and increasing the availability of your plant and machinery.
Pure Machine Sentry is an all in one solution that integrates a wide range of measurement techniques into a central cloud based database, providing accurate analysis and driving actions that lead to an improvement in the reliability of your plant and machinery.
Some of the key benefits of Pure Machine Sentry are:
- Saves time – automatically detecting a wide range of common fault conditions
- Saves money – reduces your condition monitoring costs by up to 50%
- Supported by experts – global support from a team of condition monitoring experts
- Easily accessible – cloud-based solution allows information to be shared across many locations
- Wide range of applications – suitable for rotating equipment, pipework and structural assets
Our team of experts at Pure Lubrication deliver Pure Machine Sentry and all its benefits to a broad range of industries.
As part of our Lubrication Management service offer, we can bring this cost-effective solution to you too, working as your trusted advisor to get you started with the most versatile, cost effective condition monitoring system on the market. With ongoing support and advice from our team of experts, Pure Lubrication ensure you see maximum benefit from Pure Machine Sentry at all times.
Summary of Features:
- Data collection – Five times faster than any traditional data collection system, this significantly lowers the time required to acquire data from more assets in the same time. The data collection hierarchy is compliant with ISO14224 with advanced filtering capability.
- ADAT the Automated Diagnostic Assistant – Can predict stage 2, 3 and 4 bearing failure and detect a wide range of other common fault conditions and suggests verification procedures to confirm.
- Automated alarm configuration – Templates automatically configure alarms in accordance with ISO standards. Advanced alarm configurations and statistical alarm capabilities are available.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) – To systematically measure the effectiveness of the condition monitoring (CM) program from schedule compliance to asset health and bad actor management.
- Modular cloud based Machine Sentry software – Secure database is accessible from almost any location by multiple users.
- Accepts data from a wide range of measurement techniques – A single interface that collates data, collected manually from vibration and temperature (including thermal imaging cameras), records visual inspection and process parameters and stores oil analysis data.
- Suitable for both static assets and rotating machinery – The Pipework Vibration Compliance feature allows a plant operator to quickly screen all process pipework and small bore connections in order to identify lines that have the greatest risk of failure.
- Scalable and flexible – Machine Sentry is extremely flexible and can be configured to meet the simplest of systems, more so, as requirements change it can be easily expanded to meet the most demanding situations.
- Maintenance planning – Plan, track and manage a range of maintenance events including lubrication activities and usage.
- Compatibility – Machine Sentry can be used either as a standalone tool or alongside your existing enterprise system (e.g. SAP, Maximo, PEMAC, etc), data can be exported to Microsoft Excel, CSV, XML or JSON formats. OEM data such as pump curves, repair details or other documents can be imported and linked to appropriate assets.
- Expert support – Access to world leading condition monitoring engineers – providing detailed diagnosis and advice from anywhere in the world.
- Compliant data analysis – Vibration analysis is ISO 20816 compliant.
The Pure Lubrication team would love to talk to you about Pure Machine Sentry and some of the benefits existing customers have experienced.